Tue Feb 11, 2014
March is a busy time at County as our new arrivals join the fleet.
This, our 25th Anniversary year we have more variety than ever with something for everyone in our car and commercial line ups!
From the BMW Stable we have:
- BMW X5 xDrive* 3.0d M Sport Auto, Sat Nav, Heated Front Seats & Privacy Glass.
- BMW X3 xDrive* 2.0d M Sport Auto with Business Media [Sat Nav].
- BMW 330d xDrive* 3.0d M Sport Auto Tourer with Business Media [Sat Nav].
- BMW 116d 2.0d 5Dr M Sport Auto with Business Media [Sat Nav].
From the Mercedes Stable:
- A Class A180Cdi AMG Sport.
- GL Class GL350 Cdi BlueTec AMG Sport 7 Seat Auto.
- Vito 9 Seat Traveliners.
- Sprinter Tail-lift Luton Vans.
From Volkswagen we have more new Commercial Vehicles Arriving:
- Transporter Short Wheelbase Highline Vans with Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Front fog lights with cornering function and a Thatcham Category 1 alarm system for further piece of mind.
- Crafter CR35 Luton Box Vans.
- Crafter CR35 3.5T Tippers.
From Ford our Commercial acquisitions continue:
- Transit Short Wheelbase Trendline Vans with Blue Tooth, Heated front screens, front fog lights, rain sensing wipers and more!
From MAN Truck:
- We have a variety of new Euro V additions including Box Vans, Curtainsiders and Dropsides
Did you know that all County Trucks comply with the London Low Emissions Zone requirements!
Then In April arivals of the all new Fiat 500s will be making their way on the scene.
A convertible with the ability to be smart and stylish with that added sport like feel.
Please contact us to find out more and how you can get your hands on one first.
* xDrive is BMWs intelligent four wheel drive system. To find out more click here.