Sun Dec 18, 2016 | By: Sara Orritt
Throughout 2016 County has been on a mission to support as many charitable causes as possible. As a company and as a team we have acheived a significant amount for great causes this year...
- Wear It Beat It - £232.10 + Gift Aid raised for the British Heart Foundation
- Marie Curie Daffodil Appeal - £100 + Gift Aid raised
- Jeans for Genes - £50 raised
- Wear It Pink - £10 raised for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Supported the Royal British Legion’s Poppy Appeal in branch
- Cash4Kids “Mission Christmas” – Over £500 worth of presents donated at branches and delivered to Mission HQ
OVER £900 RAISED FOR GOOD CAUSES IN 2016
In addition to charitable giving, we have also supported a number of charities by donating or discounting vehicle rental. These include:
- St John’s Ambulance
- Blue Apple Heroes
- Caudwell Children via TreeCycle.org.uk
As well as finding other ways to give a little back including:
- Switching to an AquAid Water Cooler in Oldham Branch – AquAid donate 40p from every bottle of water we buy to support clean water projects in Africa.
- Sponsorship of Chester F.C.
Here’s hoping we can do even more for 2017!